It’s my goal to help you have not only the healthiest body you can have, but a healthy mind and soul as well. Along the lines of my previous Giving Back campaigns, I’m pleased to announce a new partnership with Causely and Sweat Angels. Now, every time you check in to Fitness with Rachel in Goleta on Facebook, you’ll be helping to fund some incredible non-profits! In October, in honor of Breast CAncer Awareness Month, we’re supporting Bright Pink, which provides breast and ovarian cancer assessment tools to at-risk young women. Just 3 check-ins provides a kit to one woman! The next time you come to the studio, remember to check in!
- Press Release: Local Personal Trainer Announces Certification as the First Cancer Exercise Specialist within 100 miles December 14, 2022
- The Bone Broth Hype – Is It Worth It? June 18, 2018
- Why Women Are More Prone to Injuries June 11, 2018
- Quick, Healthy, Cheap Recipe #22 – Egg Roll Bowls June 4, 2018
- What It Means To Be A Warrior May 28, 2018